A crooked arrow flys straight as long as it finds its own path...

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

'hey hon, you're gay....'

Hey there Chickies!


Wouldn't life be so much easier if there was someone in your life who was incredibly nice and just one day said to you, 


"hey, you know you're gay right? And it's ok...."


LE SIGH.....


If only life was that simple and easy. We could just avoid all the confusion, hurt, and general craziness. All the questions, questioning, and jumbled up feelings would go away.


Kinda like shock therapy. I know for sure that I am one of the most stubborn people I know, sometimes to the point of stupidity. 


I hate being told what to do, and sometimes in your life, a person needs someone to shake the shit out of them so you can wake up and see reality.


You know how when someone comes out whenever that is, everyone around them isn't surprised or even shocked? Most of the time anyways, that  is. 


Seems like it would just be easier for that person if someone just took them aside and said, 'hon, you're gay..'. Or 'you're not, gay, you go both ways, and that's ok...'


Theoretically anyways. I know that everyone has to come out in there own way and time. When they are ready. It's just for me personally, I wish I had that person to tell me it will be ok whatever I turn out to be....


I just wish I knew what I was, that my own fears would stop holding me back....
~ALICE



No comments:

Post a Comment